This Ashram was established on 28 October 2012 at Pooth Khurd Bawana road Delhi with the support of the followers of sant great Ramsukh Das Ji Maharaj. Mr. Rampal Bagdi, Mr. Rajesh Khatri, Mr. Suresh Karnani, Mr. Naresh Mittal, Mr. Vinay Gupta, Mr. Jagdish Bagri, Mr. Mahipal Sharma and Mr. Meghraj Lohiya. The capacity of this building initially was 70 beds which were extended up to 250 by constructing the first, 2nd and 3rd floor. Apart from that, a new building has a residential capacity of 350 beds is in finishing the stage on the 1050 sq/m land purchased near ashram with the support of all members of Delhi ashram.
The prabhuji beyond capacity transfer to Apna Ghar Ashram Bharatpur for care and support. All required facilities such as treatment, food, clothing, residence, and other necessities are provided to the prabhuji (inmates) without any charges and with the support of the society. This Ashram provides care and service to helpless destitute persons who are found in the circle of 200 km of Delhi and nearby.